Your personal data that we use are:
- Name of the page or file or of the information entered (for example, query parameters in the URL);
- Name of the source page from which the current page or file was requested;
- Date and time of the request;
- Type and operating system of the web browser used;
- The client's IP address;
- Device language
We keep your personal data for a period of 5 (five) years. We delete or anonymize your personal data as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it.
Finally, we inform you that the legislation on the protection of personal data gives the interested parties the possibility to exercise specific rights.
You can, at any time, exercise your rights as expressed in art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, and in particular:
- access to your personal data, (and / or a copy of such personal data), as well as further information on the treatments in progress on them;
- the correction or updating of your personal data processed, where they are incomplete or out of date;
- the deletion of your personal data from the databases, where you consider the processing unnecessary or illegitimate;
- the limitation of the processing of your personal data, where you believe that your personal data are not correct, necessary or are illegally processed, or where you have opposed their processing;
- to exercise your right to data portability, i.e. to obtain a copy of the personal data provided concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, or to request its transmission to another Data Controller;
- to object to the processing of your personal data, using a legal basis relating to your particular situation, which you believe should prevent the processing of your personal data;
- to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor). The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraint and is free of charge.
The right to withdraw consent is always recognized at any time; the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
The Data Controller has appointed Ms. Katia Portelli, domiciled for her duties at the headquarters, as the person in charge of replying to the interested party, in case of exercise of the rights.
Requests can be submitted to said person in writing or by e-mail at email@example.com.