All Bardahl products belonging to the category “Food Lubricants” are certified NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) which is the American body, recognized worldwide, responsible for establishing standards and carrying out certification tests for products operating in the field of health, environmental protection and food safety.
Tasks of NSF
- Check the conformity of a product in relation to legislation.
- Check the formulation and components.
- Check the packaging and labelling.
NSF provides two categories of certification
- NSF H1: Products that can be used in the food industry where the risk of contact with food is possible.
- NSF H2: Products that can be used in the agro-food industry without risk of contact with food.