DAB 132 is an extremely concentrated powerful additive. By eliminating the microorganisms that proliferate in contaminated diesel oils, DAB 132 prevents the deterioration of the fuel and the formation of deposits.
- the presence of water in the fuel
- the use of biodiesel
- the use of poor quality fuels or contaminated during their transfer from the refinery to the distribution station prolonged storage of fuel in a quiet state can promote the proliferation of microorganisms in the fuel and the consequent production and accumulation of sludge and corrosive acid substances inside the storage tank.
Its powerful active principle makes it particularly suitable for treating diesel oils subject to high proliferation of microorganisms.By distributing itself in an optimal manner between the hydrocarbon and aqueous phase, it guarantees an effective action in the most contaminated points.Thanks to its dispersing effect, it also reduces the aggregation of residual organic material by limiting the phenomena of accumulation of deposits and occlusion of the filters.
METHOD OF USE
Energetic treatment for contaminated fuel:1 liter for every 10.000 liters of fuel.
Preventive treatment:1 liter for every 20.000 liters of fuel.
- Do not exceed the maximum dose of 1 liter for every 5.000 liters of fuel.
- To facilitate the mixing of the additive with the fuel, add Bardahl DAB 132 to the tank before refueling.
- In case of water contamination, to obtain a more effective treatment, if possible, drain the water from the tank.
- For a good action of the additive, after treatment, it is necessary to wait at least 24 hours before using the diesel fuel.
DAB 132 has been shown to be particularly effective in the treatment of the following microorganisms:
- Candida albicans
- Escherichia coli
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Pseudomonas fluorescens
- Pseudomonas putida
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Legionella Pneumophila
- Service stations
- Fuel storage areas
- Storage for the supply of land and naval fleets
- Tanks of vehicles that are parked seasonally or that have devices to prevent fuel splashing.