Bardahl B2 – Oil Treatment is highly recommended for vehicles consuming too much oil and losing power. Bardahl B2 – Oil Treatment can be added to any type of engine oil: mineral, semi-synthetic and 100% synthetic oils. It can also be used in any type of car (petrol, diesel or LPG), including turbocharged engines. It is suitable for use in cars equipped with a catalytic converter.Bardahl N°2 – Oil Treatment contains a unique formula based on polar organic and extreme pressure compounds which fix themselves on metal and create a very solid lubricating film. This film resists high pressure, high temperature and reduces wear and friction. Bardahl N°2 – OIL TREATMENT is advised to be used by all important car manufacturers.
- Bardahl B2 – Oil Treatment is an engine
oil additive which contains a specific
polymer which increases the oil
viscosity at high temperature and
- Reduces oil consumption
- Reduces friction between moving engine parts
- Restores lost compressions
- Reduces engine wear and noise
- Reduces exhaust smoke
- Reduces the blow-by effect, i.e. the presence of combustion gas into the crankcase
- Add Bardahl B2 – Oil Treatment directly into your engine oil each time you change oil and, if necessary, in-between oil changes. Add content of the can into oil crankcase when the engine is warm (maximum 10% of crankcase capacity).