KXT Off-Road is a lubricant developed for advanced sports purposes. i.e. for 2-stroke high r.p.m. number engines employed in cross, enduro and trial motorcycles that undergo severe working conditions.
Properties and technology of the KXT rangeKXT Off-Road is formulated with synthetic esters and special complex high viscosity esters that give the lubricant such excellent anti-seizure and EP properties that guarantee an ideal lubrication of the motor and at the same time a combustion free from deposits.
The low ash and high deterging power additives of the newest generation contained in this formula permit to maintain all the hottest parts of the thermal group extremely clean and to prevent the accumulation of deposits that would block piston rings and provoke an unusual wear in the cylinder. KXT Off-Road contains the exclusive BARDAHL POLAR PLUS Formula that builds a molecular lubricating film that, firmly settling on the metal, creates a permanent protection barrier and notably reduces wear on all engine parts. KXT Off-Road is a non pre-diluted lubricant, suitable to be used in gasoline for manually preparing the motorcycle fuel following the percentages suggested by the manufacturer and indicated for an ideal carburetion.
KXT Off-Road is generally suitable to be used in very performing two-stroke engines that are not equipped with automatic blending system.
Plus of Product:
- Excellent protection against seizure and cylinder scratching
- Excellent deterging power for a perfect engine cleanliness
- Additives with a low content of thermally stable ashes, reduces the formation of deposits at high temperatures
- Its high viscosity permits to have an excellent resistance of the lubricating film
- This formula is concentrated and can be used at a low dosage