Bardahl Synthetic Brake Fluid DOT 5.1 is fully synthetic and can be used for competition (racing-, rally-, cross- and off-road) and hydraulic braking systems of passenger cars, trucks and busses. It has a very high basic boiling point but most of all a very high wet boiling point. This ensures the best possible safety margins against bubble formation and brake failure. A regular fluid change is essential to ensure driver safety. Brake fluid is like a motor oil, it also looses its efficiency with time. Not changing a motor oil can lead to engine fail¬ure, but not changing Brake fluid can endanger lives.
- Perfect stability at high temperatures.
- Perfect chemical stability
- Practically no effect on rubber
- Maintains the right viscosity over a wide temperature range
- Is suitable for all types for vehicles.
- Is stable in varying climates, from very cold to very hot
- Can be mixed with all synthetic brake fluids DOT 3,4 and 5.
- Outperforms the US FMVSS* 571.116 and SAE J 1703 specifications.