The Contact Request Policy was updated on 9 September 2020.
INFORMATION REQUEST FOR CONTACT
pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation 2016/679 / EU "GDPR"
As required by EU Regulation 2016/679 "General Data Protection Regulation" (hereinafter: "GDPR") - which guarantees that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity - we wish to inform you, prior to the collection of your personal data, of the following.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed to the extent permitted or required by law, including with the aid of electronic or automated systems, to execute your specific contact request.
The lawfulness of this processing, which is necessary and essential to execute your specific request, derives from art. 6 (1) b) GDPR.
The aforementioned information will be entered in an electronic database, protected with adequate technical-organizational measures, until the request is processed, and any related activities completed.
The processing of personal data takes place, in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and current legislation, using manual, paper, IT and telematic tools, also automated with logic strictly related to the purposes and in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. (with particular regard to the case of use of remote communication techniques).
CATEGORY OF PERSONAL DATA
We will only process the personal data you provided in the form and are necessary for the execution of your request.
Your personal data will be processed and stored in full compliance with the principles of necessity, data minimization and limitation of the retention period, through the adoption of technical and organizational measures appropriate to the level of risk of the treatments and for a period of time not exceeding to the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed.
At the end of the retention period, the personal data will be deleted or adequate measures will be taken to make them anonymous in accordance with the applicable legislation.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
To execute your request, your personal data will be disclosed to identified and appointed persons, persons authorized to process data pursuant to Article 29 of Regulation 2016/679 / EU
RIGHTS AS INTERESTED IN THE TREATMENT
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you can exercise the following rights, recognized to you by the GDPR:
- right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation if your personal data are processed and, if necessary, to request access to such data. The information relating to access includes, among other things: the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed. For additional copies, we may charge you the administrative costs incurred for processing;
- right of rectification and integration of any incomplete personal data: has the right to obtain the rectification of incorrect personal data. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you have the right to obtain the completion of your personal data, including by providing subsequent declarations;
- right to cancellation (right to be forgotten): you have the right to request the cancellation of your personal data if there is no longer any legal need for further storage;
- right to request a limitation of the processing of your personal data: you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be limited. In this case, your data may continue to be stored by us, they may be processed under limited conditions;
- right to the portability of the data you have provided to us: you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and which is readable by an automatic device, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of art. 20 of EU Reg. 2016/679, and has the right to transmit such personal data to another subject without any obstacle on our part.
- right to object: you have the right to object, on the basis of your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data by us and may request that the data no longer be processed. If you have the right to object to the processing and decide to exercise it, your personal data will no longer be processed for the purposes indicated. The exercise of this right does not involve any cost. The right to object is not effective if the processing of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract.
If you believe that the treatments we carry out may have violated the rules of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, pursuant to art. 77 GDPR
For any clarification or communication regarding the processing of your data, do not hesitate to contact us.
This information is subject to changes resulting from changes in legislation.
If this happens we will publish the changes on this site.